Putting on a face mask, whether it be a clay mask or a sheet mask, is a great way to relax. Masks are relaxing and they definitely beneficial. Face masks have been around for a while now, although they have become trendy recently. Sheet masks originated in Korea. Going to the store and picking out a mask can be enjoyable.
Trusted brands: Freeman Beauty, TonyMoly, Soo AE, and Andalou Naturals.
Face masks can be found at places such as Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, TJ Maxx, and Sephora. If you are somewhere like Ulta or Sephora, ask questions. Also, download their apps, it’s going to save you money! Masks generally are not expensive, the average single use mask could be from $2.50 to $5.00.
What you need to know when buying/using a mask:
• Identify your skin type and concerns.
• Masks have different purposes. They can brighten, hydrate, or smooth the skin.
• Buy a mask that caters to your skin type & concerns to get most benefit.
• Clean your face before applying the mask. (Use gentle face wash or wipes)
• Have your hair out of your face when you apply the mask.
• Read ingredients and instructions carefully.
• Sheet masks are best enjoyed laying down.
• When applying a clay/peel-off mask, use your index and middle finger to apply it (Allows for great coverage & distribution of product).
• Price check!!!
• A mask can be part of your skin care regimen, used as much as twice a week!
Now go ahead and treat yourself to a mask!